主题

回帖

积分

上士

八一勋章

发表于 2020-5-29 15:31:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
20金币
Dear f

My name is Lee. I'm from Vietnam, i have been play this game for 10 years. I'm very amazed to see an active community for this game such a long time as you are.

I recently read a topic about EGv1.46 mod from Zhuge Yunlun 58.  
Unfortunately, i don't understand Chinese as well as the writing.
So I don't understand what a password is.

So I don't understand what a password is. If anyone can help, please help me tell me what the password is. I would like to thank you

我叫李 我来自越南,我玩这个游戏已有十年了。 这么长时间以来,我很惊讶看到这个游戏活跃的社区。

我最近阅读了诸葛云伦58的有关EGv1.46 mod的主题。不幸的是,我不懂中文,也没有写作。 所以我不知道密码是什么。 如果有人可以帮助,请帮助我告诉我密码是什么。 我要谢谢你

最佳答案

查看完整内容

This download files: download url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1F-GBqs6gslVB2e3ncJ-7ag access password:ukza ------------------------------- about compressed package password:这就是密码 This compressed package uses a Chinese password. Since you are not using a Chinese operating system, you cannot install the software specified by it to decompress. 这个压缩包采用的是中文密码,由于你使用的并非中文 ...
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

站长

游戏昵称
nanfei

八一勋章积极分子

发表于 2020-5-29 15:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
This download files:
download url: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1F-GBqs6gslVB2e3ncJ-7ag
access password:ukza

-------------------------------

about compressed package password:这就是密码

This compressed package uses a Chinese password. Since you are not using a Chinese operating system, you cannot install the software specified by it to decompress.
这个压缩包采用的是中文密码,由于你使用的并非中文操作系统,因此也无法安装它解压所指定的软件,因此是无法解压这个压缩包。

If you are using win10 operating system, you need to add Chinese language pack to the language, and then copy the red Chinese above to the decompression password to decompress.
如果你使用的是win10操作系统,需要在语言增加中文语言包,然后将上面红色的中文复制到解压密码处进行解压。

----------------------------

This situation is very regrettable, because the original author used a more personalized Chinese as the decompression password, so there is a situation where ordinary compression software cannot decompress.
In this regard,
1. You can find others to share a compressed share without encryption / English encryption;
2. If it is win10 operating system, you can try to install the Chinese language pack, install the 2345 compression software he specified to decompress (that is, support the decompression of Chinese password)

出现这种情况非常遗憾,因为原作者使用了比较个性的中文作为解压密码,因此出现了普通的压缩软件不能解压的情况。
对此:
1,可以寻找其他人分享一份不加密/英文加密的压缩共享;
2,如果是win10操作系统,可以尝试安装中文语言包后,安装他指定的2345压缩软件进行解压(即支持中文密码的解压)

* 2345 压缩软件 是一个不建议安装的软件,2345公司的评价非常差,软件产品大多捆绑各种未知广告。

推荐网站:战地兵工厂】【战地2联机平台
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即加入

本版积分规则

Archiver|小黑屋|bfmil ( 拒绝任何人以任何形式在本论坛发表与中华人民共和国法律相抵触的言论,会员帖子系会员发表,并不代表本站立场! )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 05:37 , Processed in 0.176154 second(s), 21 queries .